Re: [rap-dev] Please don't use the word "release" for milestones

Thanks for the hint. I changed all places that I am aware of.

Cheers
Rüdiger

Bjorn Freeman-Benson wrote:
RAP developers,
I noticed that the RAP downloads page http://www.eclipse.org/rap/downloads/ says "1.1 M3 Release" but it's not really a release because the word "release" has certain implications - "release" implies that it has been reviewed for IP cleanliness and approved by the community through a Release Review. Please change the RAP download page (and any other RAP web or wiki pages with similar wording) to refer to the "1.1 M3 build" or even then "1.1 M3 stable build", but not the "M3 release". Thank you.

- Bjorn
--

[end of message]