Re: [rap-dev] CellEditors Patches And Example

Hi Rüdiger,

As I mentioned in original message - I used sources of 1.0 version of RAP.
I've just made a comparison chart using Araxis Merge and attaching it here for you to reference.

If it won't help - then I will try to summarize all the changes made and describe each. This will take me some time though.
Also some of the small changes can be not exactly related to tree cell editors.

If you have any questions on code and need clarification on something - just let me know.

Thanks, Alex.