From: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Wimmer
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 1:27 PM
To: rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rap-dev] rap installation destroyed eclipse 3.3

after installing the current RAP version my whole eclipse (3.3.0) workspace is destroyed. it seems to me that the old plugin references cannot be resolved. what can i do - i have a nervous breakdown. because man years of work are unavailable now sepp

Hohe Telefonrechnungen? Gratis Gespräche von PC zu PC - unlimitiert mit dem Windows Live Messenger. Hier klicken! <http://get.live.com/messenger/overview/>

Back to the top