Von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Gustavo Enrique Salazar Torres
Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. April 2008 14:37
An: rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [rap-dev] Problem deploying .WAR

Hi everybody
This is my first message. I have been trying to deploy a Hello World RAP project using the org.eclipse.rap.demo and org.eclipse.rap.demo.feature projects and following the guideline at

http://help.eclipse.org/help33/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.rap.help/help/html/advanced/deployment.html

But I have two errors I cant understand:
1. There is a logs.zip file that appears under the WEB-INF/eclipse
2. When I deploy the WAR in Tomcat 6.0 and load the URL at my browser I get this message:

Message: BridgeServlet: /helloworld/rap

I'm attaching the project

Any help on this problem will be appreciated :D.

Thanks a lot
Gustavo

Back to the top