[rap-dev] RAP queries: setMessage API does not show up Status line bar.

Hi,
Iam porting my RCP application to a RAP application.
I have two questions:

1. The setMessage api on the statuslinemanager class, does not show up on the status line.
When i call getViewSite.getActionsbars.getStatusLineManager.setMessage("..."), the text is not seen on the status line.
The status bar has been enabled and is visible.What could be the problem?

2. How do i add contribution item to the status line?
I copied the previous StatusContributionItem code to my workspace and add contibution items to the status line, the items gets added only at the end. Why is it so?
Is there separate space allocated for message area and contribution item area.

Do help me in this regard.

Regards,
Murali Krishna G

Back to the top