[rap-dev] Is RAP sufficient to build web-based IDEs?

Hi,

This is a bit of an open question, but I want to get a an idea of how feasible people think it would be to develop a web-based IDE using RAP e.g. a cut-down version of the CDT or JDT? From what I understand, the StyledText widget is missing at the moment which appears to be the first main issue. Would implementing StyledText be a big job and are there any other major hurdles?

Mike

Back to the top