Re: [rap-dev] Cell editors in Table or TreeTable

Hello Aleksey,

I have found the mentioned thread, but there is no code examples there
and no description of how exactly you have done that...
As far as I understand you have uncommented CellEditors accessors
methods in editing support interface and added your own implementation
to RAP? Is it possible to see your implementation ? Could you please
send some examples?

Thank you in advance.

--
Sincerely,