Re: [rap-dev] Cell editors in Table or TreeTable

Hi Aleksey,

having TreeEditors in RAP would be really nice, so we would be glad to see your code. If you are willing to contribute, please open a bugzilla and attach the patch. We would then look into it asap.

Cheers,
Rüdiger

Alexey Litvinuke wrote:
Hi Michael,

You should check the thread in archive with my messages where I had surfaced this problem already. I was able to enable cell editors in TreeEditor and they work just fine now.

Some modifications and additional coding are required to show up cell editors' controls and correct positioning.

I'd like to help with it and maybe contribute some code to RAP so we don't need to merge new versions of RAP with what was done on my side.

Let me know if you have more questions or need clarification.

Thanks,
Aleksey.