[rap-dev] (no subject)

Hi guys,

I would like to thank you for this amazing great job,

I'm very new to RAP. In fact I couldn't get it running, When I launch the RAP application, I get an error message in the browser saying that It could not establish a connection, just like if no server has started, and I couldn't find a document about how to configure a server for that!

Apart of that, I read so many articles about RAP, and I have a few questions:

  1. I don't know if we should use GWT instead of qxooxdoo... because GWT have Java to _javascript_ compiler. So you can write your client side code in Java, which is very useful in mouse and keyboard events handling. I dont know if qxooxdoo can do that.
  2. Does RAP supports BIDI?
  3. Other thing would be how to manage URLs, is it possible to map a certain URL for specific page or content?
cheers,