Von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von David Donohue
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. Februar 2008 05:37
An: rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [rap-dev] how to change page/view upon clicking TreeViewer?

Hello!
First let me say that RAP is a very impressive platform.  Having most of the power of JFace/SWT in a web framework is unparalleled!  I look forward to this becoming very popular.  Congrats to all on a major achievement (in progress)!

That said, I am new to RAP, SWT, Eclipse development.  I would like to do something similar to the RAP Workbench Demo
http://www.eclipse.org/rap/demos.php

Specifically, I have a TreeViewer at left and want to change what is shown in a pane at right, upon clicking nodes in the tree.  How can I do this?  I have figured out how to intercept click events on my TreeViewer.  But how do I then have my TreeViewer alter what appears at right?  I have searched but cannot find.  I believe the code for the Workbench Demo is not available to help me.

Many thanks,
David Donohue

Back to the top