[rap-dev] RAP 1.1 M1 Released

Hi folks,

we have just released the first milestone on our way to RAP 1.1. This release is available for Eclipse 3.3 and 3.4. Eventually, it also provides support for UI testing, which had been demanded for a long time. For details, see
  http://www.eclipse.org/rap/noteworthy/news_11M1.php.

The RAP update site is still available at:

  http://download.eclipse.org/technology/rap/update-site

For those of you already familiar with RAP: you won't need to download
the tooling again. You can get the new target platform for Eclipse 3.3 and 3.4 from the downloads page:

  http://www.eclipse.org/rap/downloads.php

Just download and let your workspace settings point to the new location (see Window | Preferences | Target Platform).

Have fun with the new release!
    the RAP Team

Back to the top