From: Benjamin Muskalla [mailto:bmuskalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2007 12:17 AM
To: joel.oliveira@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; RAP project development-related
communication
Subject: Re: [rap-dev] Upload and Calendar bugs

Joel,

could you please investigate to extend the theme for your custom widget like
described here:
http://help.eclipse.org/help33/topic/org.eclipse.rap.help/help/html/advanced
/theming-custom.html
?
It's important for those using JS editors like JSEclipse because the current
version of your upload appearance is not valid javascript.

Greets
  Benny