*From:* rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *Rüdiger Herrmann
*Sent:* Wednesday, December 12, 2007 1:22 PM
*To:* RAP project development-related communication
*Subject:* Re: [rap-dev] Upload and Calendar bugs

Hi Joel,

first of all, thanks for contributing the upload widget. Pardon the delay. We have been quite busy lately with the service release.

There are some things I stumbled over when I checked out the project from CVS.
- unbound classpath container because I don't have a JRE named
   "j2sdk1.4.2_16".
   I would recommend to use execution environments (J2SE-1.4 in
   that case) instead. Once set up properly in the users workspace,
   you can check out any project that specifies an execution
   environment without any trouble.
[JO] Done.

- the default output folder is "/target/classes/". Is there a
   special reason for? Otherwise I would stick with the default
   "/bin" folder
[JO] Done. (target/classes it's the default for maven)

- to make it easier to work with the project for other developers
   you could use project specific settings for compiler, formatter,
   etc.
   The .settings folder of org.eclipse.rap.rwt contains all the
   settings required by RAP projects.
[JO] Done.

What do you think about commiting also the rap-codeformatter.xml to a common place in the cvs? Now I am set to implement my first application with a file upload.
I'll keep you informed:)

Cheers,
Rüdiger