From: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of valer.roman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2007 10:48 PM
To: rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rap-dev] demo war : An entry point named 'default' does not
exist

Hi

   I have packaged the rap.demo application into a war using the
rap.demo.feature project and the explanations from help.
   I get this error when trying to access it :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An entry point named 'default'
does not exist.
         at
org.eclipse.rwt.internal.lifecycle.EntryPointManager.createUI(EntryPoint
Manager.java:80)
         at
org.eclipse.rwt.internal.lifecycle.PrepareUIRoot.execute(PrepareUIRoot.j
ava:36)
         at
org.eclipse.rwt.internal.lifecycle.RWTLifeCycle.executePhase(RWTLifeCycl
e.java:126)
         at
org.eclipse.rwt.internal.lifecycle.RWTLifeCycle.execute(RWTLifeCycle.jav
a:88)
         at
org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.LifeCycleServiceHandler$1.run(LifeCycle
ServiceHandler.java:59)
         at
org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.LifeCycleServiceHandler.internalService
(LifeCycleServiceHandler.java:178)
         at
org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.LifeCycleServiceHandler.access$1(LifeCy
cleServiceHandler.java:170)

Please tell me what more info I could give to help me fix the error

Thanks,
   Val