Re: [rap-dev] Question concerning UICallBackUtil

Hello again,

damn fast answer. OK, I don't know exactly how to use it. Im my
application I call a Web Service asynchroniously and in the callback
method I'd like to set some Text.setText (SWT Class). But
unfortunately, I get an error claiming an invalid thread access.

UICallBack.activate(id) should be called before the asynchronous call,
right? Is this an arbitrary async call or should I use
Display.asyncExec()?