Antwort: Re: [rap-dev] HTTP Error 500 after switching over to RAP RC1

Hi,

we were now able to reproduce this error on another machine with much the same installation/environment.

Just a few infos regarding our development environment:

Our application consists of some eclipse projects, only one of them imports the RWT/JFace libraries. This one is not the "main" project which starts the RAP application.
Since we didn't found another way, we blowed up the "Bundle-Classpath" property of the manifest.mf file of the main project. May be this is the wrong way, but it works fine till M6.

Btw: We included also some 3rd party libs using the Bundle-Classpath property, but unfortunately this works only using relative pathes, which is a constraint we can't handle in the future.
Is there no other way to add those things to the classpath?

Kind Regards
Andre

André Weber

Government Solutions
Giesecke & Devrient GmbH
81677 München
Phone: +49 (0) 89 4119-1291
http://www.gi-de.com

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Peter Mihatsch
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Karsten Ottenberg (Vorsitzender, CEO), Michael Kuemmerle,
Hans Wolfgang Kunz, Dr. Walter Schlebusch, Dr. Peter Zattler (CFO)
Gesellschaftssitz: München, Handelsregister Amtsgericht München HRB 4619.

andre.weber@xxxxxxxxx
Gesendet von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09.10.2007 11:53

Bitte antworten an
RAP project development-related communication <rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An
RAP project development-related communication <rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Kopie
Thema
Antwort: Re: [rap-dev] HTTP Error 500 after switching over to RAP RC1

Yes, of course. This is the complete log:

osgi> 09
.10.2007 11:48:28 org.mortbay.http.HttpServer doStart
INFO: Version Jetty/5.1.x

09.10.2007 11:48:28 org.mortbay.util.Container start

INFO: Started org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler@134eb84

09.10.2007 11:48:28 org.mortbay.util.Container start

INFO: Started HttpContext[/,/]

09.10.2007 11:48:28 org.mortbay.http.SocketListener start

INFO: Started SocketListener on 0.0.0.0:10081

09.10.2007 11:48:28 org.mortbay.util.Container start

INFO: Started org.mortbay.http.HttpServer@6504bc

09.10.2007 11:48:38 org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler handle

WARNUNG: EXCEPTION

javax.servlet.ServletException
: Failed to load Browser Survey HTML Page (Reason: S:\xxxxxxxxxx\bin (Zugriff verweigert))
       at org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.BrowserSurvey.sendBrowserSurvey(Unknown Source)

       at org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.LifeCycleServiceHandler.internalService(Unknown Source)

       at org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.LifeCycleServiceHandler.access$1(Unknown Source)

       at org.eclipse.rwt.internal.service.LifeCycleServiceHandler$LifeCycleServiceHandlerSync.doService(Unknown Source)

       at org.eclipse.rwt.internal.lifecycle.RWTLifeCycleServiceHandlerSync.serviceInternal(Unknown Source)

       at org.eclipse.rwt.internal.lifecycle.RWTLifeCycleServiceHandlerSync.access$0(Unknown Source)

       at org.eclipse.rwt.internal.lifecycle.RWTLifeCycleServiceHandlerSync$1.service(Unknown Source)

       at org.eclipse.rwt.internal.lifecycle.RWTLifeCycleBlockControl$ServiceHandlerProcessor.run(Unknown Source)

       at org.eclipse.rwt.internal.lifecycle.RWTLifeCycleThreadPool$PoolRunnable.run(Unknown Source)

       at org.eclipse.rwt.internal.lifecycle.RWTLifeCycleThreadPool$PoolWorker.run(Unknown Source)

(Allow me to remove the project path because it contains some confidential folder names)

btw: We are currently setting up another development machine to check whether this problem occurres only on my system or not.

Best Regards,

André Weber

Government Solutions
Giesecke & Devrient GmbH
81677 München
Phone: +49 (0) 89 4119-1291
http://www.gi-de.com

Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Peter Mihatsch
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Karsten Ottenberg (Vorsitzender, CEO), Michael Kuemmerle,
Hans Wolfgang Kunz, Dr. Walter Schlebusch, Dr. Peter Zattler (CFO)
Gesellschaftssitz: München, Handelsregister Amtsgericht München HRB 4619.

Benjamin Muskalla <bmuskalla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Gesendet von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09.10.2007 11:03

Bitte antworten an
RAP project development-related communication <rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

An
RAP project development-related communication <rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Kopie
Thema
Re: [rap-dev] HTTP Error 500 after switching over to RAP RC1

Hi André,

it would be great if you can provide a stacktrace of that exception. If
you don't get any, try the -consolelog paramter.
The problem sounds a bit annoying and we are not able to reproduce it.

Greets
Benny