Re: AW: [rap-dev] RE: Contribution to RAP project

We are taking care of the paper work but I already submitted a patch for
automatic/generated ids (needed for automated tests).
What contribution are you referring to? All the ones that I identified
or are you waiting for just some of them?

Best regards,

Joel Oliveira