[rap-dev] RC1 released

We are pleased to have the first release candidate (RC1) of RAP ready for you to
download! Visit http://www.eclipse.org/rap/downloads.php
We consider this release to be feature complete, stable, and suitable for testing from the community.

As we now know the creation review will be on Wed, 03 Oct 2007 it is possible for us to release the first RC today.
For those interested in the review, see http://www.eclipse.org/projects/.

As there is not much time between now and our 1.0 release we encourage everyone to test this release as much as possible to give feedback to have the possibility to fix outstanding critical bugs.

Please note that, as with the milestones, there is no update-site. The release is provided as a target platform. Read more on the downloads page.

A list of noteworthy changes can be found here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Rap10RC1_News

Thanks to all people who helped us with this project already by giving feedback, reporting bugs and contributing fixes!

Have fun with this (pre)release!
   the RAP Team

Back to the top