[rap-dev] RAP demo startup problem

Hi,
Iam having a problem running the demo application as mentioned in my previous posting.
Could some one help me solve this problem.
I wonder the problem is a setup issue or currupt jar files in the build targets.
What could be the problem?
I tried all sorts, but in vain.

I presume the problem has got to with the jetty bundle as shown in my previous mail.
"18  RESOLVED org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty_1.0.100.20070921-1419 ."

When the bundle is manually started, a series of exceptions are thrown.

I have indeed tried other builds too....the problems points to this bundle.

I request anyone who had faced a similar problem to help in this regard.
-Murali

Back to the top