[rap-dev] 1.0 will need to be delayed for a couple of days for process reasons

I am sorry, but I messed up some deadlines regarding the official
release process at eclipse.org.

That means that we will not be able to release 1.0 before Oct. 10. This
also effects the publishing of the release candidate, which can not be
published before we have the clearance of the IP team for all third
party code (this is only qooxdoo).

This delay is not due to any code / quality issues or any other plan
change!

We will provide a build on Friday of this week that will NOT be labeled
RC1 but only labeled as an I-build and let you know as soon as we have
worked out the exact plan with the eclipse management organisation.

Jochen

Back to the top