Re: [rap-dev] M5 released

Seems there is a little typo ;-)

You can find the right N&N document for RAP M5 at

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Rap10M5_News

Have fun
 Benny

RĂ¼diger Herrmann wrote:
We are pleased to have the fifth milestone release of RAP ready for
download on http://www.eclipse.org/rap/downloads.php

Please note that, as with M4, there is no update-site. The release is provided as a target platform. Read more on the download page.

A list of noteworthy new features and changes can be found here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Rap10M4_News

During the development cycle towards M5 we introduced major enhancements in the RWT infrastructure. The two most notable are text size determination and client-side widget pooling. Please note that due to the complexity of the new code, we would welcome very much your feedback about performance and potential problems, especially if you should experience any inexplicable behavior.

In the upcoming milestone (M6) we will focus on robustness and stability. To enable shorter feedback cycles in this important area we will provide weekly integration builds beginning next week.

We hope you enjoy
The RAP Team