From: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of KÖLL Claus
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:31 PM
To: rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rap-dev] rap inside web application

i'm very new to eclipse rap and first i must say its great !

what i'm looking for is to embed a eclipse rap 'view' inside our webapplication (inside a div) we have a lot of struts applications and we are planing to write modules with rap to better share pieces of functions to more applications.

this is till yet not easy because you can share javacode but not very easy jsp files ..

i have also tested echo2 and there its not very hard to embed a 'view' inside a application.

help is very welcome !

BR,
claus