[rap-dev] Canvas Support in Rap

Unfortunately Canvas is not supported in RWT and Qooxdoo and has no high priority in developement now. I am about to start a project, which requires this essential widget. Therefore I have a central questions:

- How can I extend RWT with Qooxdoo or other third party javascript libraries?

First, I created a Canvas class in org.eclipse.swt.widgets. Then I analysed the qooxdoo.jar and guessed that the script/custom.js must contain the collection of javascript widgets. In between as the logic there are a lot of javascripts, which define the class and its methods. So:

- What forma must the library have?
- What guidelines do I have to care about, when I want to write a javascript widget definition?

I would appreciate, if anyone can help me out.

Cheers, Gottfried

Sie möchten Teil der Evolution der Kommunikation werden? http://www.communicationevolved.com/de-at/

Back to the top