Von: rap-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx im Auftrag von Benedikt Arnold
Gesendet: Do 03.05.2007 21:20
An: rap-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [rap-dev] Problem with M3 on osx

Hi,

I'm new on this list and I'm currently working on an RAP application
for my diploma thesis. I've got a windows workstation and an osx
powerbook both running Eclipse 3.3M6 with RAP 1.0M3.  I use Firefox
as client on both machines. It is possible to run my application on
the windows machine and I am able to access the app from firefox on
osx and windows.

The problem is, that I can't run my application on my Powerbook. If I
want to access the application I only got the screen with the blue
gradient on top but not the workbench window.

The problem appears first time I ran M3. The only difference is that
jetty runs on port 80 on windows and on port 8080 on mac os x.

Greetings,
Benedikt