[rap-dev] Problem with M3 on osx

Hi,

I'm new on this list and I'm currently working on an RAP application for my diploma thesis. I've got a windows workstation and an osx powerbook both running Eclipse 3.3M6 with RAP 1.0M3. I use Firefox as client on both machines. It is possible to run my application on the windows machine and I am able to access the app from firefox on osx and windows.

The problem is, that I can't run my application on my Powerbook. If I want to access the application I only got the screen with the blue gradient on top but not the workbench window.

The problem appears first time I ran M3. The only difference is that jetty runs on port 80 on windows and on port 8080 on mac os x.

Greetings,
Benedikt

Back to the top