Re: [rap-dev] Deploy RAP app in TOMCAT or JBOSS servers

Rafael,

there already is a posting on the RAP newsgroup that covers Your question.
Please have a look at

-- excerpt from newsgroup posting --
A general introduction on how to do that can be found here:

http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/server/http_in_container.php

The org.eclipse.equinox.servletbridge project contains an ant script to create the folder structure. You also need the org.eclipse.equinox.servletbridge.feature project to reference the plugins you want to include into the build.

I could create and deploy a demo app, access the osgi console, but had problems accessing the rap servlet. We will look into this shortly.

Rüdiger

Rafael Hernandez S wrote:
Hello

How deploy RAP app in Tomcat or JBoss server

Regards