[rap-dev] Qooxdoo in CVS

Hi folks,

in accordance with the new "Parallel IP Process", we got permission to commit the qooxdoo library to CVS.
This means that You can now check out the complete RAP project at once.
And for us this means that we now don't have any more excuses to provide a build for download;) - which we will do in the next couple of days.

The last few days we have been busy with a UI facelifting of the RWT widgets. You are welcome take a look at it and tell us how You like it.

Ciao
  RAP Team

Back to the top