[qvto-dev] Java 11

Hi

I have finally got round to fixing the build so that it works on Java 11, which is now pretty much unavoidable since many things in respect of Platform / Tycho / Maven seem to mandate at least Java 11. However I don't think there is actually an install problem so I won't be releasing the 'no-change' 3.10.3.

But now that the build works again maybe we can progress the many work-in-progress branches. Too late for 2020-12 though.

    Regards

        Ed Willink