[qvto-dev] Project Sets

Hi

I was updating the QVTo PMI and came across references to Project Sets, so I started updating them and then tested them.

They seem to be just as useless to active developers as OOMPH; at least Importing a Project Set fails, after a few minutes loading a new GIT, whereas OOMPH merrily gives you a duplication from which it takes a few days to unwind all the obscure losses of completion assist, wrong target, ...

A new developer might be better off with OOMPH than Import Project Set.

An old developer must not use either.

I suggest that the Project Sets are deleted.

Comments?

    Regards

        Ed Willink

---