[qvto-dev] QVT 1.3 issues

Hi

About two weeks are left to raise new QVT issues that could be resolved by QVT 1.3. "could" since the public comments deadline is passed; response to later issues is at the chairman's discretion.

If there are simple stupidities, let's fix them.

The current issues can be seen at: http://www.omg.org/issues/qvt-rtf

    Regards

        Ed Willink