Re: [qvto-dev] Neon/Mars.1 Builds

Hi Adolfo,

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Adolfo Sanchez-Barbudo Herrera <adolfosbh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Eike brought to my attention a problem with the QVTo milestones repository which was broken.

I noticed that Sergey created our first Neon build yesterday. Thanks a lot for that !

Just a composite repository creation was needed in the milestones/3.6.0 folder. The milestones repository should now be fixed.

Thank you very much for fixing the problem!
I was deeply focused on getting successful build for QVTO Neon and forgot to place 'compositeArtifacts.jar'/'compositeContent.jar' files into folder.

As a reminder, when creating repositories, don't forget to include the p2.index file in it [1].

I see, thank you for pointing to that.
As I understand this file will tell p2 to skip looking for 'content.jar'/'content.xml'. Since those files are missing anyway it won't affect p2 behavior.

Sergey, it might be worthy to consider to include that file in useful composite repositories across QVTo updates folder. Should not qvto/updates also compose the releases ones ?

Good addition!  I'll place 'compositeArtifacts.jar'/'compositeContent.jar' files into 'updates' folder.

Regards,
  Sergey.

Back to the top