Re: [qvto-dev] QVTo source code repository clean-up

Thanks,

You should be able to find the projects moved into archive in master branch. Also org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml.tests.emof.* were moved.

I've just kicked off a build to check I've not introduced any side effect.

The qvto setup can be found in releng/org.eclipse.qvto.oomph project

Cheers,
Adolfo.