[qvto-dev] Milestones repositories

Hi Folks,

It was brought to my attention that milestones/3.4.0 repository was causing some troubles. Indeed the composite repo was declaring 11 children repositories whereas it actually only contains 4. I've fixed that.

On the other hand, I'm wondering why milestones repository is composing milestones repositories from previews releases. In my opinion it should only compose Mars milestones, that is milestones/3.5.0. I let you Sergey to take actions in case you consider it necessary.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

Back to the top