[qvto-dev] Bugzilla clean-up

Hi Sergey

I'm getting increasingly fed up with the unhelpful Parser/UI/Engine Bugzilla categories for MMT.QVTd and felt that it was time to do a bit of project flattening.

So I propose to request that

MDT.OCL/Core migrate to OCL/Core (there is only Core)
MMT.QVTd/* migrate to QVTd/Core

But it will be confusing for users to have MMT.QVTo and QVTd, so it would be sensible if QVTo migrates too.

Do you want me to request migration of QVTo too?

Do you want to keep the QVTo components? I find it better for the committer to maintain e.g. a [ui] prefix than the submitter to guess a component.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top