Re: [qvto-dev] An Example for Ecore-based QVTo model-transformation and its corresponding pivot-based QVTo model-transformation

Hi

The migration to Pivot OCL for QVTo is more of a plan, for which some work is in progress. The main work is in the underlying OCL suppoirt and generic auto-generation tooling.

At the user level there should be 'no' change. You transform your models to your models.

The difference is in the hidden tooling, 'XMI' representation.

    Regards

        Ed Willink