Re: [qvto-dev] Personal remote branch

On 08/09/2014 11:59, Christopher Gerking wrote:
Is it possible for me to have my own QVTo remote branch? I have some
profound changes and don’t want to spam you with patches. Pushing a
local branch doesn’t seem to work.

Hi Christopher,

Have a look to the exact problem report (authoring issue?). As a QVTo committer you should be able to push any branch to the remote repository. If you don't have rights, you could try to file a bug (Product: community, Component: GIT), so that an admin can fix that.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

Back to the top