Re: [qvto-dev] Minimum JEE

Hi Adolfo

I think that QVTo, QVTd and OCL are all in the same situation; tracking EMF at nominally Java 5 but actually only Java 6 since the platform has become unuseable with Java 5. (org.eclipse.osgi.util.NLS is Java 6).

There were grumbles on cross-project-dev that it was not obvious what the platform policy is, so what chance anything else?

Laurent Goubert (Obeo) expressed no concern about Eclipse OCL drifting towards Java 6 and Obeo work quite hard at multi-version support.

The OCL policy is at https://wiki.eclipse.org/OCL/FAQ#Does_Eclipse_OCL_work_with_J2SE_1.4.3F, perhaps QVTo needs more Wiki content.

    Regards

        Ed