[qvto-dev] QVT 1.2 RTF Ballot 3 preview 1

Hi

Note that voting for Ballot 1 reballot is still open. Please vote.
Note that voting for Ballot 2 is still open. Please vote.

The first preview of QVT 1.2 RTF Ballot 3 is attached.

Preview 30-Jan to 5-Feb
Voting 5-Feb to 19-Feb

Most of the working material may be found at http://svn.omg.org/repos/QVT/trunk/Documents/TaskForces/1.2. Apply to Juergen for a password, and beware of using SVN 1.8 tooling for the 1.4 server (1.7 seems fine).

I think that all 123 outstanding issues have now been addressed; 24 deferred, compared to 93 by QVT 1.1.

Some of the deferred issues could yet be addressed by QVTo experts.

Issue 12518 is a Jumbo issue for diagram errors. The redrawn diagrams will appear as soon as I complete the Ecore2UML2Papyrus conversion to eliminate dependency on old proprietary tools.

    Regards

        Ed Willink