Re: [qvto-dev] OMG QVT chair and QVT 1.2

Hi Sergey,

Yes, that´s the proper link.

Regards,
Adolfo

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Sergey Boyko <serg.boyko2011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Ed,

Thank you for information.  Url http://www.omg.org/issues/qvt-rtf.open.html is correct link to QVT 1.2 RTF?

Regards,
  Sergey

On Sun, Sep 29, 2013 at 12:57 AM, Ed Willink <ed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi

Those of you interested in the OMG side of QVT may be interested to know that following the departure of Mariano Belaunde and Sreedhar Reddy, the vacant QVT 1.2 RTF chair was passed to me yesterday.

The deadline for QVT 1.2 has already been extended three times and I don't want to extend it again, so we need to report issues and write up resolutions for balloting in January/February. QVT 1.2 can then be approved at the late March meeting. Any help with QVTo will be much appreciated.

    Regards

        Ed Willink