Re: [qvto-dev] Second batch of Christopher's patches

Hi Ed, Christopher

On 23/02/2013 09:35, Ed Willink wrote:
Adolfo: do you want to start committing these after completing and
rereviews?

Ok. Christopher let me know when you are ready and I'll have a final review + commit.

On the other hand, I think that we could currently cure the 95% of the problems which may occur of an incorrect push. With some reading probably the 100%, if necessary. IMO, I'd encourage Christopher to work as a full committer... taking into account that the next commits won't happen during the critique milestone week.

Cheers,
Adolfo.

Back to the top