Re: [qvtd-dev] M4 commits

Hi

Give me a Skype call at 16:00. I suspect you are doing something irrelevant, or I don't understand something important.

Everything downstream from your CS2AS preparations should be very similar API-wise. Compare the "new" and not-"New" tests in OCL2QVTiTestCases.

The not-"New" have no significant changes wrt (M3) master and so continue to use the Epsilon-based scheduler.

The "New" tests are very similar but use the new scheduler and QVTp2QVTg.

    Regards

        Ed Willink