Von: qvtd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:qvtd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Horacio Hoyos Rodriguez
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2015 16:44
An: QVTD developers mailing list <qvtd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [qvtd-dev] Logo

Hi,

A better mix of colors?

Horacio Hoyos Rodríguez

EngD Student

University of York

http://www.york.ac.uk/docs/disclaimer/email.htm

From: qvtd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:qvtd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ed Willink
Sent: 28 May 2015 13:41
To: qvtd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [qvtd-dev] Logo

Hi

Have you managed to reverse video somehow? Your examples look nothing like butterflies to me.

    Regards

        Ed

On 28/05/2015 13:35, Horacio Hoyos Rodriguez wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for the logos, building up on Ed’s comments I have replaced the butterfly with one with multiple colors in the wings (yellow, orange, red). I have used colors form the solarized theme [1] which work for both light and dark themes.

Mind that the butterfly is not ideal and I am no artist, just a proof of concept, which hopefully Christopher can build one.

Regards,

Horacio Hoyos Rodríguez

EngD Student

University of York