Regards,
Adolfo.
--
On 01/05/2015 10:26, Ed Willink wrote:
Hi

I successfully rebased asanchez/mtc then rebased Horacios's and some of
my recent work.

I'm curious about:
- the procedure of the rebase, providing there were already merges and that I got issues with moved files in my first rebase. - apart from the "straight" line in history for anyone uncomfortable with not seeing that straightness, what's the "advantage" of spending time on a rabase rather than advancing the master to the already merged asanchez/mtc2 ?

There was one conflict on OCL2QVTiBroker, whereby Horacio's code was
switching from Flat to Nested scheduling.

Flat scheduling has no test failures. Nested scheduling has one, so I
pushed the no-failures to master.

At least QVTs-pToQVTi.etl appears to have multiple copies separate
updates. I removed the second copy of rule MiddlePropertyAssignments.
Please review lost changes and see whether there is some opportunity for
sharing a common *.etl and only refining the necessary changes.

I presume one of them is obsolete, but that's something that Horacio should better respond.

I think that there is little that has not now been promoted to master so
please delete dead branches. Please ping for anything I've overlooked.

     Regards

         Ed