[qvtd-dev] Recent commits

Hi

I successfully rebased asanchez/mtc then rebased Horacios's and some of my recent work.

There was one conflict on OCL2QVTiBroker, whereby Horacio's code was switching from Flat to Nested scheduling.

Flat scheduling has no test failures. Nested scheduling has one, so I pushed the no-failures to master.

At least QVTs-pToQVTi.etl appears to have multiple copies separate updates. I removed the second copy of rule MiddlePropertyAssignments. Please review lost changes and see whether there is some opportunity for sharing a common *.etl and only refining the necessary changes.

I think that there is little that has not now been promoted to master so please delete dead branches. Please ping for anything I've overlooked.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top