Re: [qvtd-dev] QVTr/QVTc launchers / builders

Hi,

Comments in-lined below,

Regards,
Adolfo.
On 12/03/2015 12:52, Ed Willink wrote:
Hi

In preparation for M6 and QVTr/QVTc executability, I've progressed the
launch dialogs; see Bug 461992. 'Just' needs MtcBroker folding into
QVTc/QVTrXtextEvaluator. Any volunteers?

I presume that Horacio should do that, but I'm open to refactor/tidy up code.
Bug 461995 considers builders. I think we can leave this for a bit.

Other changes on master:

Bug 461994 loses the two ManualUML2RDBMS.java errors.

asanchez/mtc is on master - looked like simple good tidy up

A new commit introduce some more tidy up. I've finally created some classes which are reusable by test cases (too many identical MyQVTs), Xtexts editor, ...

hhoyos/fb83 is on master - again looked good and very local

Not on master:

asanchez/schedulerIssues - not prepared to jump the gun on the author

That's a branch to show/demonstrate scheduler related issues (bugs 461806 and 461807). It must not be merged in master.

ewillink/460516 - full epsilon integration - available from branch
build; awaiting Epsilon 1.3

     Regards

         Ed