From: qvtd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:qvtd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Ed Willink
Sent: 10 March 2015 11:28
To: qvtd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [qvtd-dev] Epsilon builds

Hi Horacio

I've just taken another shot at the Epsilon build available at

https://hudson.eclipse.org/ocl/job/qvtd-branch-tests/ws/MMT-QVTd.downloads
/mmt-qvtd-incubation-Update-201503100711.zip

It should be complete: it includes antlr 3.1.b1 (Piggy back CQ 9369
raised.)

First attempt failed to install on M5 since the Hudson build gives strict
lower bounds for vague dependencies. (core.runtime has incremented since
M5).

While checking other releng niceties

- I've eliminated all use of ANT as you said it wasn't needed
- I've eliminated the org.eclipse.ui activators that aren't needed
- I've defined non QVTd version dependencies
- I've added about.html
- I've refined plugin.properties
- I've refined build.properties

Then I started checking schema, expecting to have to add comments etc, but
the schema folder is not for extension point definition, rather
redistribution of yWorks schema. If we do this we need a CQ. I don't think
we need yWorks for Mars. Post Mars we may have some debugging tools that
might exploit it so we could raise a CQ then. For now I can just omit the
schema from the build.properties so they are not distributed and the
extras graph scripts will be broken. Once org.eclipse.qvtd.build.etl
renames to org.eclipse.qvtd.compiler, org.eclipse.qvtd.build.etl.extras
can stay behind pending re-implementation as part of
org.eclipse.qvtd.debug.ui.

Until build installable, this is available as commits immediately
following master on ewillink/460516

I have also included the 1 QvtrToQvtcTests and the 1 passing QVTdMtcTests
in all tests.

Next - generalization of the QVTi launch config for QVTc / QVTr.

In due course the debugger needs access to the trace / middle models so
that it can do QVTr / QVTc rather than QVTi source debugging.

     Regards

         Ed Willink