[qvtd-dev] Recent pushes

Hi

Almost all of Adolfo's and Horacio's recent contributions have been pushed to OCL/QVTd master and are available in the latest N-builds. Thanks for all the good work.

As soon as Epsilon 1.3 is available and stable I can do the releng changes so that we actually have a QVTr compiler and executor. We will then need a trivial example that users can install from New->Example->QVTd so that users get to see successful QVTr (and/or QVTc) execution with the minimum of keystroke effort. Maybe UML2RDBMS since that allows us to have some semigraphical inputs.

Since nearly everything is on master, please take a few minutes to Push Deletes for numerous dead branches, but only if they really are dead.

    Regards

        Ed

Back to the top