Re: [qvtd-dev] Branch merging

Hi,

I wouldn't have included asanchez/nameResoCG commits. Those were recent changes about ongoing work related to CG for name resolution. However, OCL2QVTi test cases are not completely stabilized in asanchez/mtc so there should not be too much trouble if asanchez/nameResoCG is also included.

I'm not going to revolve too much on this. The test cases results are the expected one, so from my side I'm happy with ewillink/master. I'll move my branches to there.

I presume Horacio will have something to add.

Regards,
Adolfo.