Re: [qvtd-dev] Branch merging

Hi,

I think we should also define a single UML to RDBMS naming, and what
should be  a naming policy for our test examples in the future.  I think
we should be consistent in naming all our transformations

<Input>2<Output>

Using the number 2 as a phonetic replacement of "to" has the benefit that
it is distinguishable from any naming conventions in the input and output
names. For names I will suggest using all upper cases only when the
input/output name stands for an acronym, and in the rest of the cases
capitalized names. With this, the UML to RDBMS example in all our tests
should be renamed to  UML2RDBMS. All of the other examples follow the
proposed convention.

For all transformations in the ModelMorf examples plugin I would suggest
doing the name change, I think it will also make it clear that they are
not the exact same transformations as why might need to update them to
comply to the latest concrete syntax changes and fix any possible
typos/errors.

Regards,

Horacio Hoyos Rodríguez
EngD Student