[qvtd-dev] Branches

Hi

I have brought all the active branches to a consistent state.

"master" is what we build of course and is aligned with OCL "master".

"ewillink/ocl25" has had a major catchup with OCL "ewillink/ocl25" and has a recent merge of "master"

"ewillink/453550" adds Adolfo's recent fixes to "hhoyos/qvtr". It also has a recent merge of "master"

Please use one of the above for the base of future work.

Merging "master" and "hhoyos/qvtr" showed some inconsistencies. 3 better files have been pushed to master. One worse file has been replaced curing 3 test failures. A fourth test failure is resolved by repairing dmage to the ModelMorf files.

    Regards

        Ed Willink

Back to the top